Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fall Break--Like Spring Break, In The Fall!

Madison should adopt the fall break plan. It's just like spring break, but in the fall! What a phenomenal idea! I love it. Anway, after the Italian midterm we had supper then some fall break planning. I did my laundry today and I'm proud to say that, for the first time since I got here, all of my clothes are clean at the same time! Of course, they are all sitting in large, clean piles on my bed...darnit! We did some internet searching and tried to find things to do in the different places we're visiting. Here's the itinerary:

Fri Oct. 23-travel from Florence to Pisa to London
Sat Oct. 24-London (probable bike tour of London this day)
Sun Oct. 25-London
Mon Oct. 26-travel by ferry to Dublin
Tues Oct. 27-Dublin (Guinness brewery tour and finding my Irish future-husband this day... also, a chocolate festival)
Wed Oct. 28-travel to Munich
Thurs Oct. 29-Munich (probably going to Dachau concentration camp)
Fri Oct. 30-travel to Stockholm
Sat Oct. 31-Stockholm (No definite plans in stockholm, but our hostel is acutally on/in a boat)
Sun Nov. 1-travel to Milan and back to Florence


We don't spend a ton of time in any one place and the whole week will be go, go, go, but it will be a great taste of what Europe has to offer! Rest assured, I will blog about my experience when I return on the 1st of November. I think I am going to write down 3 fun/funny/exciting things from each day or city to post on here so that the blog posts aren't as long as these last few. This will also force whoever is reading this to email or skype me with more details questions! Muahaha...

Anyway, we are catching a 10 o'clock train out of here tomorrow morning so I'm off to pack since it's quarter to 1. I hope everyone has a wonderfully-spooky halloween as I know I will in Stockholm!

No comments:

Post a Comment