Tuesday, April 3, 2012

It's so hard to post when surrounded by cute kids!

I just don't understand how Maggie does it! Today we went to the Chrism Mass in LaCrosse. They were so cute. The Bezzie fell asleep in Phil's arms during Mass and Joseph slept through Mass. Everyone except Phil slept the whole ride home. Oh, they're just so precious when they sleep. Anyway, tomorrow I'm going with mom to Appleton to drop off grandma and maybe do a little shopping. Thursday I'm headed back to Madison for the Triduum!

4 comments:

  1. sorry to be the spelling police, but it's Triduum...

    Perhaps I just feel cool that I know how to spell that crazy word :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps...bring us chipotle for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dangus...I knew I was going to spell that wrong...
    Also, done and done (for the Chipotle)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natural remedies help the body's immunity system by assisting in the regeneration of good bacteria in the body. Unlike many other medical facilities, the Fayette Chiropractic Center offers walk-in therapy. Also like many single parents, Sebastiao is hoping to share the bills with her former spouse. Yet again, new advances and engineering make these procedures rapid and helpful, and this cuts down on the value tremendously. Finally, I think anyone would be inspired by Lynda's story.


    Feel free to surf to my web page :: Wirth

    ReplyDelete