Monday, November 21, 2011

I think I'll start updating this more...

That sounds like a prudent use of my 6.6 hours.

What's my 6.6 hours?  Father figured out what all the Interns should be doing and how much free time we get, on average, per day.  It's 6.6 hours.  And events included in free time include getting ready for the day/bed, all meals, and other generally-necessary daily events.  I work a lot.  It's weird.

But, my job doesn't typically include a lot of Saturday/Sunday hours which means I take my 6.6 hours from the week and move them all to Saturday/Sunday.  Which means I get like 1-2 per weekday.  It's a numbers game.  I'm losing.

Just kidding.  Well, I literally need sleep since I stayed up baking until 3am on Saturday and spent most of yesterday/today cleaning Newman Kitchen.

So, in the words of Lloyd Christmas, "Woah, big gulps, huh? Alright! Well, see ya later!"

1 comment:

  1. just so you know, I read this and am looking for am update ;)

    ReplyDelete