Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Io vado la città del Papa per il weekend...

I'm going to the city of the Pope this weekend!!! Our program is taking us to Rome leaving early tomorrow morning. 7:30 to be exact. I'm getting up in 6 hours! Ahh. I'm super excited and just thought I'd drop a little note to let everyone know what I'm up to now. We are going on so many tours and stuff...this trip will focuse a lot more on the ancient Rome stuff--of course we are going to the Vatican museums, St. Peter's, and the Sistine chapel--but we are also doing all the stuff that Maggie told me I should do now so we don't have to do it when she and Phil come!

Today Ashley, Ashley, Diana, Tessa and I helped plan our friend Laura's life. It's the time of year where we have to register for classes and Laura is a first semester junior with no major. We ran reports with possible majors and told her what she would need for each major. It was so much fun as the 5 of us who helped are quite in love with the timetable and class schedules, etc. I signed up for classes today and got all of the classes I need for Communicative Disorders. (I'm also in a Wisconsin Folklore class right now!) I think I may try to get into a Stats or Computer Science class that I need, but we'll see.

Anyway, it's off to bed then Roma...buona notta! :)

2 comments:

  1. lol...we are very much alike. I, too, was obsessed with the timetable of classes and I would make many several different schedule options for myself on an excel spreadsheet each semeseter. I'm a dork...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha. that's funny! I love the timetable and, unfortunately, this semester I didn't get to do much searching because everything was so planned out for me. Except of course for my midwestern folklore class that was a fun little addition! :

    ReplyDelete