Friday, February 24, 2012

Random Fact of the Day

Let's be real...I googled "Random Catholic facts"...found this, thought Mom might like it.  I'll start saying the prayer:


  • Looking for a spouse?  Pray to Saint Raphael, the Patron Saint of Happy Meetings, advises the Catholic Bishops' Conference of England and Wales: "You were sent by God to guide young Tobias in choosing a good and virtuous spouse. Please help me in this important choice which will affect my whole future."


Prayer For the Choice of a Good Spouse
"Saint Raphael, you were sent by God to guide young Tobias in choosing a good and virtuous spouse. Please help me in this important choice which will affect my whole future. You not only directed Tobias in finding a wife, but you also gave him guidelines which should be foremost in every Christian marriage: Pray together before making important decisions.  Amen"


Oh my... desperate much? hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment