Monday, March 7, 2011

Bloggin' Around

HOLY COW!!
 I just found out you can do all sorts of things on blogs.  Like make pretty backgrounds with pink and crowns...but how do I do anything else?  Help!  Maggie?  Emma?  Libby? (Haaa, just kidding, Libby!)  Anyway, Emma wants this blog to be frequently updated with things about my life, so here goes.  But first, help me make it all pretty and I would very much like to learn how to embed links into the posts.  And...well...here's today's update.

Lent starts Wednesday; I have big plans to go to Ash Wednesday Mass
Tomorrow is Mardi Gras, I'm celebrating with 3 hours of work (watch out) and Bible Study.
       (Bible Study is going to include "Operation Mardi Gras."  It's a secret...I'll have to   tell you about it later!  (Not that anyone in B. Study will read this prior to tomorrow!)

Well, that's that.  See you all after someone teaches me more about blogging! 

(I have; however, figured out how to make the writing PINK!) :)  Life is good!


 
 

2 comments:

  1. in the top right corner click "design" then click "Template designer" ...go to "adjust widths" and make then smaller so your crown isn't covered up. you can also permanently change the color of the text there under "advanced - page texts."

    To hyperlink websites (if that is what you wanted to do...you copy the website. Then highlight the text you want the link to show up under. Click the little button that says "link" it is a picture of the globe with a chain above it. Add the web site and presto!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for teaching her, Emma...I'm lazy and didn't want to type it out :)

    ReplyDelete