Monday, March 28, 2011

Pot Pie and Clean Rooms

Mom said Goldie could buy the groceries if I made an actual meal (from the How to Boil Water cookbook).  Well, Lisa and I made Chicken Pot Pie today.  (It wasn't actually from the HTBW cookbook, but from a different one.  (And Goldie bought a couple other groceries for me too, thanks mom and dad!)  I learned a lot.  First of all, Pot Pie is pretty fun and (quite surprisingly) easy to make!  It's also decently healthy...except for a bit of butter in it! :)  But, it sure was tasty...mmmm....Then, I went to Bible Study and came home to find Lisa had cleaned our room (well her stuff).  We never actually put all our laundry and belongings away after spring break.  I was sad to see she cleaned because it meant I had to clean too...sad day.  But, I cleaned--it never takes as long as I think it's going to and I'm always thankful to have a clean room!  We shouldn't have a problem keeping it clean now; it only becomes an issue when we come back from a break or something and don't put things away right now.  Well, buona notte and gute nacht!

1 comment: