Saturday, April 23, 2011

He's Almost Here!!!!

Since I procrastinated so long in writing a post about my job for next year, I'll just tell you all about it tomorrow at supper! :)  

Also, I just got done helping decorate St. Paul's chapel for tonight and it looks pretty--just kidding, that's nearly impossibly--but there are flowers everywhere, and the flowers smell nice. :)  So excited for tonight!

Also, I wrote a post about Penelope (you all better have read it) a week or so ago and as it turns out, I'm her sponsor, so pray for her tonight!

Finally, another prayer intention:  A friend, Rachel, (that came to that sleepover that I had at home a few weeks ago)...well, her brother was hit by a car on the U of M campus while he was walking a week ago and he passed away on Thursday.  So keep him and Rachel and their family/friends in your prayers tonight especially.  May he rise to eternal life as our Lord rises from the grave tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment