Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Work at 5am

Today, I worked the 5AM shift at work.  This meant getting up around 4:30 and leaving for work.  It was kind of fun driving there because when do you get up that early and drive?  When you're going to the airport to catch a flight, when you're going to help set up and chase a hot air balloon, etc.  So, I was excited driving to work--though I just ended up lifeguarding for 5 hours.  But, surprisingly, I really liked the shift!  (It may have had to do with the "5-Hour Energy" I drank at 5am.)  I couldn't drink coffee or any normal caffeine-filled drink because I knew I wasn't going to get a bathroom break until 9am when someone came in for lessons!  Anyway, shift ended, no bathroom break at 9am desperately needed.  It was a good day.  I work that shift again on Good Friday--I figured taking that shift for someone else would be a good sacrifice since I can't snack on Craisins during it.  :)

Anyway, mom took my computer into ZAXX and they have to send it into the computer place and it will be at least a week before we hear anything about it! :(

2 comments: