Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Job for Next Year

Sorry that you guys had to find out about my job for next year via mom (or via comments on the blog in Emma's case).  I just didn't post anything on here or fb or anything because we were told to keep it a secret for a little bit.  And, we were never actually told when we could stop keeping it a secret (awkward..).  But, I'm pretty sure it's fair game now.  I'm going to be the Hospitality Intern at St. Paul's.  I'm super excited.  And I'll post later about what my duties will be, who my co-workers will be and all that jazz.  For right now, I have to head to St. Paul's to help cook Newman Dinner (which I'll be in charge of next year!) :)

I'll leave you with this...."Mmm bop, ba duba dop, Ba du bop, ba duba dop, Ba du bop, ba duba dop, Ba du"

No comments:

Post a Comment