Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Hand Sanatizer Didn't Make the Cut

There were a few things I didn't like about my Paris trip. First, the darn liquid restrictions when flying. We didn't check any baggage so I had to restrict my liquids to a small baggie. Unfortunately I didn't pack the hand sanatizer because I figured conditioner, shampoo, etc. was more important. Boy, was I wrong! It turns out that probably 90% of bathrooms we used didn't have soap in them. Apparently it's not a law for Parisians to wash their hands before returning to work. Ewww! Also, public restrooms don't have toilet seats. Weird. And bathrooms in restaurants are co-ed...also weird. It turns out the things I didn't about Paris have to do with bathrooms. But, the moral of the story is ALWAYS BRING THE HAND SANATIZER!

No comments:

Post a Comment