Wednesday, September 23, 2009

No more exclamation points!!!!

I gave my blog address to my roommate Amanda and she said I use exclamation points a lot. I agree, but they are so much fun to use. I suppose I will stop using them to please her. (Shoot, I just used one and had to delete it. It just happened again.)

Anyway, we spend a couple hours tonight trying to make fall break plans. I think our itinerary (as of now) includes Dublin, London, Amsterdam and Bavaria. Tomorrow is probably the day we will be booking everything. I'll let you know more details as we finalize our fantastic plans. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Lorky Dorky, they are exclamation points (!!!) not explanation points!!! Nice try, though. I'm sure it's tough with all the Italian being spoken around you to remember your English...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha..shoot...my spelling and word choice is soo bad....darn italian

    ReplyDelete