Thursday, March 15, 2012

And the Answer is....!

No!  Jane didn't get burned!  I tricked you all though because I'm sure you thought I did. :)  I got to be outside for a little bit again today.

So, every-other-Thursday we have staff lunch (which I don't have to cook (yay!)) and after we eat we move our chairs to the side and sit in a circle.  Father usually talks for a while, puts someone on the hotseat and asks them questions, or something like that.  Well, today he said, let's all go and watch the Badger Game.  So, instead of sitting around talking, we went to a bar, at 1:30 on a workday and drank beer and watched basketball, with a priest--actually 2 priests!

After that, Carrie, Erin and I (they're both FOCUS mishes) went and napped/prayed a Rosary in the sunshine and grass.  It was lovely.  Then I cooked chicken gyros (with Hospitality Team) with homemade cucumber sauce and they were delicious.  Newman Dinner starts at 6 and ends at 7 so everyone can go to Alpha Omega (the large group program).  Usually we're done cleaning at like 8ish.  Tonight, we were done at 7:04.

I decided I wanted to sneak home quick so I can read and relax tonight.  And, if I wait until Alpha O is done, someone will convince me to go do something else.  So, I'm outta hear....shhh, don't tell anyone where I went! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment