Monday, March 12, 2012

Fail Boat...Population Zero

I don't know why I'm on the (sinking) fail boat, Emma.  The only day I missed in a while was Saturday which I said I was going to miss before I even missed it.

As far as the retreat.  Awesome.  There were lots of talks.  They were each an hour, I think.  There were some before lunch, some after lunch and then more after Adoration.  I guess I'm not doing a great job explaining it.  But, IT WAS THE BEST RETREAT I'VE EVER BEEN TO!!

Weird, I feel like I've read most of that paragraph before, oh well.  But the retreat was wonderful.  Hopefully I'll post more on it later.  Tomorrow I'm going to the URW (United Religious Workers) meeting over lunch.  Someone from the university is coming to talk about how we can get our religious student orgs more involved on campus and get our name out.  It should be great!

Peace, love, happiness.

2 comments:

  1. my blog post from sunday doesn't count

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, it does...There's a post on my blog from Sunday....I will. Population 0

    ReplyDelete