Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Entering the World of Politics




Here's picture number 1.  It is the top of the page telling the election results for this week's vote for next year's members of the Associated Students of Madison (essentially the student council).  When you scroll down the election results you'll see...(read on)




***In case you missed it, check the Special Student column.


Yes, I'm the University's new Special Student (i.e. non-degree seeking student) representative to ASM.  I won with a whopping 7 (write-in) votes.  What is the world coming to?  People tell me to do something like this and I accept and now am on the student council.  Maybe I'll learn about politics--or maybe it will just be some good reading time.  Meetings are Wednesday evenings--I'm told I can just bring my laptop and do work/read/whatever during the meetings.  I have some friends on student council who will tell me what to do when.


hahahah, what a joke!  But, really, this is serious.  All in a day's work.

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahaha I like that you're the "Special Student"

    hahahahaah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, but I'm much more excited about your new story telling skills!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way this will look good on your resume!!!

    ReplyDelete