Friday, March 9, 2012

Spiritual Bootcamp

Today I'm headed to Dubuque, IA for a Spiritual Bootcamp.

It's a 3 day retreat led by two FOCUS staff on various FOCUS campuses.  This one happens to be on Loras's campus.  They had extra spots so everyone in the region was told to invite their students until spots filled up.  Unfortunately for everyone in the region (except Madison) Dubuque is in the middle of no where; so no one signed up from other campuses.  But, two missionaries from Madison, Carrie and Erin, are on the prayer team.  And, my friend Taylor (also a missionary here) is going to go.

I'm super excited!  There are 8 talks...here's the topics, if you are interested:
#1 Pope Benedict XVI's Writings
#2 Who is the Holy Spirit?
#3 God's Love for Us
#4 Spiritual Warfare
#5 Healing
#6 Spiritual Gifts

#7 Identifying & Developing Your Spiritual Gift
#8 5 Minute Prayer Ministry and Intercessory Prayer


I mean the first talk is on Papa Benie's writings...how could a retreat that starts off like that be anything but AWESOME!?  Also, Lisa went on this at the beginning of the year and loved it and is very excited for me to go on it...I'm excited also!

So, no posts for Saturday, unless I post something ahead of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment