Saturday, March 17, 2012

I'm just so excited!

I don't care if I'm on the fail boat as long as it's taking me towards central Wisconsin!

Also, Libby and I are "hanging out" today.  Currently, I'm in her living room on the computer and she's getting dressed/blow drying her hair/not hanging out with me.  How rude.

Anway, sorry for riding the fail train again, Em.

Last night I went to a bonfire at picnic point...it was great.  I went with the people who went on the Kansas City service trip over Christmas Break (no, I didn't go on that trip, but I like the people who did).  Then, we went to my friend Ann Marie's house and watched She's the Man.  And by watched I mean we didn't put it in until after 11pm and I moved immediately to the floor and slept through almost all of it.  I don't know how these college kids stay up so late! 

Well, over and out, hopefully Libby's ready to play!  We don't know what we're doing today but do know it includes buying baby Jobie some things he doesn't need--cause we can't remember if there are things he does need! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment